Simple Apple Cake / Recipe りんごケーキの作り方 レシピ
This is simple cake mixing all ingredients in one bowl.
You can also use pear instead of the apples.
– 4-5 apples
– 1 table spoon sugar and water to poach the apples
– 1 egg
– 30g sugar
– 200mL milk (any type)
– 160g Greek yoghurt
– 60g almond meal
– 140g self-raising flour
1. Peel all apples and line it up in a pot
2. Add sugar and water to poach
3. Simmer well and take it off from the heat to cool
4. In a bowl mix egg, sugar, milk, Greek yoghurt, almond meal and self-raising flour
5. Line up the apples in a cake pan
6. Pour the batter over the apples
7. Bake it for 35-40minutes at 180℃
8. Cool it and ready to serve!
Find me also on Instagram: sora_monnom